Visit one of the most important concentration camps of the Third Reich, with a Spanish-speaking guide. Learn about the the A Tower and Station Z. Visit the National Memorial Sachsenhausen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Show your voucher to the guide that will be next to a flag with the text “tours in Spanish”, just in front of the entrance of the television tower in Alexanderplatz, between the TV tower and the Alexanderplatz train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A transport ticket covering zones ABC is needed.
- It is advisable to bring snacks and drinks as there is no shop at Sachsenhausen.