Discover Berlin's landmarks and museums from an open-top bus with this hop-on hop-off tour. Explore the somber history of the city as you visit the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall, and Checkpoint Charlie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Optional audio guide
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tickets are flexible – if you can't go on the date you booked, it is valid for up to 6 months
- The first tour of the day departs from stop #10 - Ku'Damm at 10:00 AM. Buses run every 20-30 minutes throughout the day with the last tour of the day departing after 4:00 PM
- Headphones will be provided upon arrival, however, feel free to use your own