Explore Berlin with a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Take in views of Berlin's most distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history with an audioguide available in 8 languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Red Route begins at Ku'Damm's Breitscheidplatz (next to pedestrian crossing) and the Blue Route begins at Alexanderplatz (in front of Fit X). However, you can join the tour at any of the stops. Tickets can be issued by the local partner's on-street staff and on the busses by all bus drivers. Simply show the GetYourGuide QR Code digitally or printed out. Tickets can be exchanged at ANY stop along the Big Bus route (Kurfuerstendamm and Alexanderplatz are main stops though).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you start the tour at 3:00 PM, you can enjoy the ride until 3:00 PM, 24, 48, or 72 hours after initial use (depending on option selected)
- A child ticket is available for children between the ages of 5 - 15. Children under 5 may travel free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- The buses are wheelchair accessible with access ramps. Please call in advance to make arrangements
- The walking tour begins at stop 13: Brandenburg Gate. The German tour starts every day at 11:30 AM and the English tour starts at 2:00 PM every day.