Set off on an exciting shore excursion to the heart of Berlin. Explore the German capital with a professional, local guide, seeing the very best the city has to offer before returning to port with plenty of time before your ship’s departure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Italian, Hebrew, German, Greek, French, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Chinese, Catalan, English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Warnemünde or Rostock Cruise Ship Port. When you disembark from your cruise ship, please make your way outside to the terminal entrance. A representative will be waiting for you displaying a greeting sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- This tour will include some walking. Please make sure to bring comfortable footwear, weather appropriate clothing, and an umbrella
- You will be able to store your possessions on the bus
- If you have walking difficulties you may rest on the bus if you prefer. You may also bring a foldable wheelchair, a walker or any other light and compact walking aid – however, please inform the supplier in advance
- Please bring some drinks and snacks with you onto the bus
- There will be a lunch break approximately mid-way through the tour, but lunch is not included in the price