Retrace Berlin’s turbulent history on this small-group walking tour with a local guide. See and learn about a selection of the city’s most iconic and historically significant landmarks, including Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall, and Checkpoint Charlie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide directly at the exit of the metro station S+U Bhf. Brandenburger Tor, exit B in the direction of Pariser Platz/Straße des 17. Juni. Please look out for the tour guide with the Get Your Guide - You in Berlin flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear appropriate clothing for walking
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions and on all public holidays