Visit countless exciting attractions on sightseeing buses and boats. Get a feel for the contemporary spirit of Berlin while learning about its rich history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board the bus at any stop, anytime during the operating hours. The first bus of the Line 1 departs from the given point is at 9:20 AM and the last one for a complete 2-hour tour at 4:00 PM. The first bus of the Line 2 departs from the given point is at 10:00 AM and the last one for a complete 45-minute tour at 5:00 PM. Please exchange your voucher with the employees at the bus stop. Due to the Construction at Park Inn, our bus stops on the other side of the street, in front of ADAC (Alexanderstraße 1).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please confirm that the option you are booking includes what you want for your tour: Walking Tour, CurryWurst, and/or Evening Tour. When selecting an option with the 1h river cruise (available only April-October), this will be specified in the description.
- If you select the option with a 1-hour river cruise, you do not have to redeem the cruise on the same day as the bus tour
- This is a pet-friendly experience. Please note, large dogs will be required to wear a muzzle and stay on the lower levels of the bus
- This tour operator is a VisitBerlin Sustainable Partner and has received an eco-certification for its sustainable management and responsible tourism practices