Learn how the tragedy of a divided Berlin was overcome to create one of the world's most vibrant cities. Visit multiple neighbourhoods in 3 hours, and see landmarks such as the Kulturbrauerei and East Side Gallery along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours run Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October.