Take a poignant tour of Sachsenhausen, one of the most important concentration camps of the Third Reich, with a Spanish-speaking guide. Learn about the the A Tower and Station Z. Visit the National Memorial Sachsenhausen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Bring your voucher to the meeting point at the TV Tower on Alexanderplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A transport ticket covering zones ABC is needed.
- It is advisable to bring snacks and drinks as there is no shop at Sachsenhausen.
- There is a charge of €1.20 for every visitor which goes to the Foundation Concentration Camp. This is not included in the tour price.