A bus ride to Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial, in which your guide will be providing you with running commentary en route. After arriving to Sachsenhausen, you will learn background information on the early years of this former Nazi camp system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
You will find the coach waiting outside the train station Friedrichstrasse, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring along a light snack and drink.
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.