Do a special city tour of Berlin. Explore the colorful district of Kreuzberg on a scavenger hunt on your own and discover the charming atmosphere of the district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Passionskirche at Marheinekeplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Starting point of "City Route I" is the World Clock on Alexanderplatz
- If you want to get the scavenger hunt box sent by mail, and allow up to 4 business days for shipping. International shipping may take longer. Items will not be shipped on weekends and public holidays
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.
- Your city game box will usually be sent shortly before your chosen date. Please select a sooner date, if you should require the box sooner. The scavenger hunt can be done on any day after you receive the box, regardless of the booked date
- Pick-up in Berlin is possible from Monday through Saturday during the opening hours of the provider's local partner after prior arrangement
- Please note, that this tour is only available in German