Explore the capital of the Cold War– Divided Berlin, Germany. Take a city tour of the sights which epitomize the long division of the city, such as Friedrichstrasse station, the Brandenburg Gate, and Checkpoint Charlie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Chinese, English, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Tränenpalast (Palace of Tears) in front of Friedrichstraße station on Reichstagufer, 10117 Berlin, Germany. Please note that Tränenpalast has only one entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes