Discover Berlin’s fascinating history on this 3.5-hour bike tour. Follow the traces left behind by the Berlin Wall, including former watchtowers and border crossings. Hear stories of successful and fatal escape attempts along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is for small groups of up to 15 participants. You will cover approximately 15 kilometers in 3.5 hours at a relaxed pace.
- You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles.