Follow the traces of the Berlin wall on this group tour (maximum 12 people) through the formerly-divided city. Hear real stories of damilies separated by the wall, see the former death-strip with its distinctive cherry trees and visit the wall memorials.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please be 15 minutes early at the meeting point: Berlin Bike Tours, 75 Bornholmer Straße, Berlin 10439. By public transport: 1 minute on foot from tram-stop Björnsonstraße (Lines M1, M13, M50.) 2 minutes on foot from S-Bahn station Bornholmer Straße (Lines S1, S2, S8, S25, S85.) 10 minutes on foot from S- and U-Bahn station Schönhauser Allee (Linien S8, S41, S42, S85, U2.)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain ponchos will be provided
- A minimum number of 2 participants is required for this tour. If the minimum number is not reached, the tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour at short notice, and will notify you accordingly.
- The cancellation deadline for tours with groups of three or more persons is 3 days before the scheduled tour