Experience an exciting tour of the historical traces of Berlin's oldest gay neighborhood, the rainbow quarter of north Schöneberg, between Dennewitzstraße and Nollendorfplatz. Learn about how the district became what it is today and what the future holds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Special dates, times and meeting points for a tour can be arranged for you and your group according to your wishes
- Please name these when telephoning