Set Sail down the Kona Coastline with breathtaking views of landscaped ledges of ancient lava flows. Your snorkeling adventure will begin in the turquoise waters and vibrant reef of the marine sanctuary of Kealakekua Bay and the Captain Cook Monument.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure. The boat is located at the Keauhou Bay Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Things to Bring: there is limited space to stow gear and keep it dry. Be sure to dress comfortably. The supplier operates “shoe-less boats” so wear sandals or shoes that are easy to remove. Please bring swim wear, a cover-up, sunglasses, reef-safe sunscreen, hat, towel, and camera. Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour but tips are greatly appreciated.