Enjoy a one-tank shore dive along the lush and iconic East Hawai‘i coast. Together with experienced diver guides, you will explore this remarkable underwater environment which is rich in local sea turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1717 Kamehameha Ave, Hilo, HI 96720, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Lockers are provided for valuables
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This tour requires dive certification
- The diver must have been diving within the last two years.
- If the last dive was more than 2 years ago, a separate refresher course (in pool) is required prior to diving in the open ocean.
- This tour requires you to be a strong swimmer in the open ocean.
- Please contact the local partner to provide further details about the required height, weight, shoe size, and certification information.