Retrace the steps of famous Spanish footballers on their home turf with a tour of Athletic Club’s San Mamés Museum and Stadium in Bilbao.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
San Mamés Stadium, between the gates 19 and 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- It is necessary to bring your own smartphone and headphones/earphones in order to use the audio guide
- The museum closes at 7:00 PM in winter (November-February) and at 8:00 PM in summer (March-October)
- Schedules and visits are subject to modification on match days, behind-closed-doors training, or other events in San Mamés
- On match days, the museum opening hours may vary depending on the time of the match. If the match takes place within the museum's opening hours, the museum closes two hours before kick-off and the stadium cannot be visited four hours before kick-off