Enjoy a full day of adventure in the Blue Mountains with a maximum of 21 people. Ride the world’s steepest railway and explore the village of Leura. Visit Sydney Zoo and see local Australian animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Below are the City Hotels we pick up from with pickup time, Please choose from the list Below 6.45am - Metro Hotel Marlow 6.55am - Travelodge Sydney 7.00am - Swissotel 7.10am - Four Seasons - Level 3 Entrance 7.15am - Sydney Harbour Marriott If you are staying outside the City, in an apartment, a hotel not listed or with Friends the best pickup point is the Sydney Harbour Marriott at 7:15 AM. Please be ready and arrive 5 minutes prior to the pickup time, if you are not at your selected pickup point at the correct time the tour will depart without you.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket
- Bug spray and hat during summer
- These tours have a 21-person maximum