Explore the main attractions in Katoomba at your own pace with a full-day pass on the Blue Mountains Explorer Bus. With 37 stops around Leura and Katoomba, you can simply hop-on and hop-off the bus as often as you like as you explore the Blue Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Katoomba railway station. Catch the train from Sydney Central station to Katoomba station. Collect your explorer bus pass and free guidebook from our smiling reception staff when you arrive in Katoomba. When you get off the train, walk straight down the ramp and turn right following the "Blue Mountains Explorer Bus" signs. You will see the operator right at the top of the station stairs – just look for the shop with the bright red bus in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Departs Katoomba Railway Station regularly from 9:15 AM daily, with the last bus departing at 4:20 PM.
- If catching the train, customers can buy a NSW Train Link return train fare from any inner city station or Central Station. They must purchase the ticket on day of travel. Alternatively they can use an Opal Card and tap on at the beginning of the train journey and tap off at the end of the train journey.
- Customers must catch the Blue Mountains Line to Katoomba from Central Station.