Get off the tourist track and gaze at one of Bogotá's most picturesque neighborhoods from above. Learn about the work of local activists and community organizers as you admire some of the city's best street art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off available from any neighborhoods other than La Candelaria
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- The walk is not very demanding, but El Paraíso's altitude is 10,100 feet (1,600 feet higher than Bogotá), so it is recommended that you drink plenty of water