Look inside an underground cathedral made of salt on a trip to the colonial town of Zipaquirá. See the main sights of the town, and venture underground to marvel at works of art crafted from salt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Bogotá.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A small amount of walking is involved