Be amazed riding on a Colombian Creole horse along the fauna, flora, rivers, creeks and lakes that make the Andean highland a perfect scenario for a thrilling day out in nature during your stay in Bogotá.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- At your hotel in Bogotá
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If no one in your group speaks Spanish, it is strongly suggested you hire a bilingual guide for this tour - an additional charge applies.
- If lunch is not available at the farm, it will be replaced with a stop for lunch at La Candelaria
- Bring sun-block, comfortable and warm clothing, and gloves if possible
- This activity does not require previous experience