Discover the natural side of Colombia on this full-day hiking tour through the Andean Páramo landscape of Sumapaz National Park. Get breathtaking views and eat a traditional lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel, hostel, Airbnb, vacation rental, or point of interest in Bogotá. Please be ready 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please notify the guide during booking of any health conditions
- It is important to keep hydrated and use sunscreen (even if it’s cold)