Learn about the history of salt mining on a day trip from Bogotá. Visit the historical Nemocón mines, enjoy a typical lunch, and then visit the Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Audio guide included
- French, Portuguese, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of the transfers is approximate and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended