Visit three wineries between the Graves and the Saint-Emilion region, where you'll get to taste the many styles of wine Bordeaux offers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 Cr du 30 juillet, 33 000 Bordeaux. (Tram B or C: Quinconces). All tours leave precisely at the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is in English and French
- Inform the tour operator of any dietary requirements prior to the tour. The picnic is mostly made of local cheeses, cured meats and salad
- Please note that if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation
- Unfortunately Saint Emilion village is not wheelchair accessible