Taste the wines of the Bordeaux region on a food and wine tasting tour of Saint-Émilion, departing from Bordeaux. Visit 2 different wineries to sample their wares, take a guided stroll in the medieval town and enjoy a French aperitif to conclude the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 Cr du 30 juillet, 33 000 Bordeaux. (Tram B or C: Quinconces). All tours leave precisely at the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The tour will be conducted in English and French
- Tour in English only from April to November
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2. The activity provider can cancel the tour 48 hours prior to the tour if the minimum number of persons is not met. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events