Taste the wines of the Bordeaux region on a food and wine tasting tour of Saint-Émilion, departing from Bordeaux. Visit 2 different wineries to sample their wares, take a guided stroll in the medieval town and enjoy a French aperitif to conclude the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office (Tram B or C: Quinconces).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The tour will be conducted in English and French
- Tour in English only from April to November
- Please note that if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. Thank you for your understanding