Explore one of the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world with an entry ticket to Borobudur Temple. See intricately carved stones and take in panoramic views of Central Java from the hilltop.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Indonesian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start at Borobudur Temple. Your digital entry ticket can be redeemed directly at the kiosk machine near Borobudur's entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Every Monday, Zone 1 (the courtyard and temple) is closed for environmental cleaning. Visitors can visit Zone 2 (the garden around the temple)
- Every Tuesday-Sunday, visitors can visit zone 1 (up to the temple courtyard)
- The ticket does not include a climb to the top of the temple. The additional ticket can only be bought onsite at the ticketing counter, on a first-come first-serve basis and subject to availability