Get a great introduction to Boston by bike. On this guided cycling tour you’ll visit some of Boston’s neighborhoods, see many of its monuments and historic landmarks, and learn about its history. See beautiful brownstones, public parks, gardens, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Baby seats, trailer carriages, and trailer tandems for children are available to rent, but tour pricing is the same for all ages
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Opt to do the City View tour on a regular hybrid bike, or on a pedal assist electric (e-bike). Select your bike choice at the time of booking