This tour explores Boston's North End, Charlestown, Blackstone Block, and Fanueil Hall areas. Hoist a Pint at the same taverns as Paul Revere and Samuel Adams on this unique food and drink tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour begins in Boston's historic North End. Meet your guide at Modern Pastry Underground. Don't wait in line for the pastry shop; just walk right in and head downstairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is recommended for adults only
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes