Take a tour of MIT with an enthusiastic student. Learn about the cutting-edge research in math, science and technology on a 1 hour 10-minute tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Kendall Square (red line) subway station next to the orange statue of the letters KSQ outside of the Chipotle Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tour route covers less than 1 mile, and is wheelchair accessible