Experience the rich history of Boston from a different perspective with VIP tours of 4 Boston breweries and cider houses. Learn the history of the beer scene on a fun-filled journey sampling Boston's craft breweries, artisan beers and delicious food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Curbside at 2 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116 just in front of the P.F. Chang’s.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- You must be at least 21 years of age of age to attend the tour. If residing in the U.S. please bring a valid state-issued I.D. for proof of age. Non-U.S. guests, please bring your passport.