Take a tour of MIT with an enthusiastic student. Learn about the cutting-edge research in math, science and technology on a 1 hour 10-minute tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Kendall Square (red line) subway station, 300 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142. Meet next to the orange statue of the letters "KSQ" next to the Marriott Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours begin outside the Kendall Square (red line) subway station, 300 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142
- The tour route covers less than 1 mile, and is wheelchair accessible