2. Boston: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Climb aboard Boston’s charming orange and green Old Town Trolley and visit more than 100 points of interest in the city at your own pace. Enjoy the freedom to hop on or off all day and discover the Cradle of Liberty’s many sights and attractions.
From December to March, choose between the 1-day (silver), 2-day (gold), or 3-day (platinum) ticket options. From April until November, choose between the 1-day (silver), 1-day with harbor tour (gold) or 2-day with harbor tour (platinum) options. What better way to see Boston than by both land and sea?
The Boston Trolley tour covers all the major areas including downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the theater district, and the waterfront. Friendly conductors narrate the tour, offering a fun mix of trivia and humorous stories. There are 18 stops conveniently located close to over 100 points of interest in Boston, these are:
• New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
• Historic North End • USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
• North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
• Trolley Stop Store/ Theater District
• Cheers 'The Original'
• Copley Square/ Newbury St. Boutiques
• Christian Science Plaza/ Symphony Hall
• Copley Place Shopping Galleries
• Back Bay and Hynes Convention Center
• Charles Street/ Antique Row
• Boston State House/ Boston Common
• South Station/Boston Tea Party
• Boston Convention and Exposition Center
• Liberty Wharf
• Seaport District
All ticket options include discounted admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum.