Sample your way around the seaside city of Brighton on this unique guided tour. Visit some of Brighton’s most beloved chocolate shops with a local and taste a selection of delicious sweet treats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of St Bartholomew’s Church, a 5-minute walk from Brighton station. When you enter the station's main entrance (there is a Marks and Spencer on your left and ticket machines on your right), go to the northernmost right side past the ticket machines and follow the path, which is parallel with the train tracks. There are pictures of Brighton, so it is easy to recognize. Continue straight ahead until you come to some steps on your right. Go down the steps (at some point you need to cross a big road, but you continue further down once you have crossed it), past a big Sainsbury's (on your left) and you will see the church on your left side as well.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Please book minimum 24 hours in advance, so we can inform the partners we work with well in advance (the cut-off time on the site says 10 hours, but this is not possible for this tasting tour, and we cannot change this).
- You need to be able to walk 2-5 kilometres at a gentle pace (most of the tasters are taken whilst you are standing)
- Children are welcome (do contact us in advance)
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events
- The tour is 2 hours and can run over time. Therefore, do not book an event or a meal immediately after.
- If you are running late, please let us know as soon as possible. If there are other guests, the guide will wait 5 mins and then start the tour. You are welcome to join at a later point, but there will be no refund for missed tasters. If no other guests are participating, your guide will wait for 15 mins. After that, the tour will be cancelled and no refund will be given.