Discover the charm of Brooklyn and its booming popularity on a walking tour of Williamsburg. Stroll through its laid-back waterfront district, hear about the area’s culture and history, and experience its cutting-edge appeal, its street art, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Black Star Bakery. It's a white storefront between North 7th Street and North 8th Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the day's weather
- Please note that the purpose of this tour is to give you an overview, not a highly detailed history