Travel back in time to an era of courageous men who lived a life of danger, fortune and adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
31 Dampier Terrace, Broome WA 6725, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The vessels are on display for visitor enjoyment and no longer sail
- The tour is conducted both indoors and outdoors, with the majority held in the air conditioned comfort of the ‘Tenders Store’. A mini-museum dedicated to pearling heritage, featuring authentic and original hard-hat pearl diving equipment and other memorabilia
- Tour times vary according to seasonal demand. Always check availability of tours when booking