Explore Bruges, one of the most visited medieval cities in Europe with over 4 million tourists annually. Discover its charm and see its major historic attractions on a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at 10:30 AM next to the red gondola and the toilets, the place where buses stop to load and unload groups. It is a 5-minute walk from the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Since January 1, 2018, Bruges has a new regulation for the management of tourist visits. On certain occasions, the company must perform the service using radios with headphones
- Due to the waste of using disposable headphones, clients are asked to bring their own. For those customers who do not have their own, the company will provide disposable headphones for only €1