Discover the story of Brussels through its street art as you walk you in the footsteps of iconic Surrealist artists like Rene Magritte, Paul Delvaux, and ELT Mesens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your specified location in Brussels. If you are staying in the centre of Brussels, your guide will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This experience will take place rain or shine
- The team will communicate with you prior to the experience to confirm the logistics of your booking
- This experience can be personalised to meet your requests and preferences