Get a real taste of Brussels' authentic flavors during this 3-hour culinary escape where culture, history and flavors collide. It includes cheese, ham, Belgian sprouts, endives, mussels, beef stew, frites, waffles and speculoos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Grand Place 22, 1000 Brussels at 7:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The groups are maximum 15 persons for an individual experience and are led by experts that will answer any questions about Belgian cuisine and history
- It is highly recommended not to bring infants on the tour. The atmosphere is not appropriate for infants due to the fact that is it a tour where alcoholic beverages are served
- The legal age of drinking in Brussels is 16