Join a tour for history buffs from Brussels to Flanders Fields. Visit the battlefield at Passchendaele and Tyne Cot Cemetery while learning about the atrocities of the First World War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
61 Rue Marché aux Herbes, 1000 BrusselsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Tour may be subject to cancelation if the minimum participant number is not met