Explore the deliberately preserved traditional village of Hollókő. Experience the typical rural life of the Palóc people at this UNESCO World Heritage Site that includes 67 protected buildings. See craftsmen at work and taste the regional food at lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, Hindi, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card