Travel from Budapest on a day trip to Bratislava, once an important Celtic town, a Danube River port during the Middles Ages, and the site where Hungarian kings were crowned. Stop at Fertőd, the Hungarian Versailles, and Nagycenk Castle en route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your Budapest accommodation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date