Hop aboard a premium 1-hour ferry cruise and spend the day at the beautiful city of Colonia del Sacramento. Discover this UNESCO world heritage site just across Río de la Plata from Buenos Aires.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board your ferry at the Colonia Express Terminal. The activity provider will send you the reservation number via email after booking; the tickets will be sent up to 24 hours before the tour. Present the confirmation number, printed or mobile, at Colonia Express Ferry station. You can use the auto check-in terminal or present it at the ticket office. Please have in mind that this tour involves international border crossing and customs. Please arrive at the Ferry Station 1 hour and 30 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You will need to provide your full name, passport number, date of birth and nationality so that your ferry tickets can be generated; you will receive a voucher from the local partner via email and your GetYourGuide voucher will not be accepted to board the ferry
- This tour takes place in Uruguay, please have in mind that you need to bring your passport or travel document and you need to be legally authorized to cross the border
- Please note the ferry is subject to weather conditions that may influence departure; the ferry is usually very punctual but delays can happen
- There are no booked seats at the ferry; check-in early if you want to guarantee a good seat by the window
- Departures and arrivals from/to Buenos Aires vary depending on the date and option booked; please double-check option description before booking