Experience the magical charm of Tuscany with a romantic candlelit dinner in a traditional villa. Step into a 16th-century hilltop home in Buggiano Castello for a relaxing evening and a delicious meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, German, Italian, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
The staff will pick you up from the parking area at Hotel Villa Sermolli.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be aware that the villa is an ancient building without an elevator. You will receive a transfer from the parking lot, but it might be necessary to climb some stairs
- Keep in mind if you choose a steak, filet or fish dish as your main course, there is an additional cost of 10 euros per person