Enjoy a day in the Sanctuary along with the added adventure of the TreeTop Challenge - located within the Park with 80 huge TreeTop Challenges, including 11 insane ziplines. You are guaranteed an unforgettable day of thrills, action, and adventure.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Ticketing will direct guests to the TreeTop Challenge check-in area to book their session time on their day of visit; 28 Tomewin St, Currumbin QLD 4223, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Currumbin TreeTop Challenge is designed to be more challenging as you move through the three levels. You can take a break at the end of any course if you wish
- The TreeTop Challenge courses have been designed for children and adults alike to maximise family fun, fitness, and team building. However, participants must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter. To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced-level “Black Course”, participants must be able to reach 180cm
- Children under 18 require a parent/adult to sign the consent form. It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout the TreeTop Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- The TreeTop Challenge activity will require you to conquer any fears of heights and is suitable only for persons physically and mentally able