This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Head out on a stroll through a picturesque creek where you will be able to spot up to 4 platypi, as well as some koalas and a range of Australian bird species.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Platypus spottings cannot be guaranteed, however, they are spotted on around 90% of tours
- If you do not see any platypus on your tour you will be invited to join the tour on another day free of charge