Embark on a 3-day tour from Salta along the scenic Provincial Route 68. Visit Cafayate for a wine tasting, stroll the historic streets of Cachi, and discover the Hills of Fourteen Colors in Hornocal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be between 07:00 AM and 07:40 AM from the lobby or reception of your hotel in downtown Salta. Only for the excursion to Hornocal, passengers must be at caseros 420 at 06:30 am. This is because the excursion is long and the driver do not want to waste time looking for hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours through the highway on the way back. All vehicles are of a high-quality minivan