Explore the rugged terrain of Sardinia on an ATV tour from Domus de Maria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- We will inform you of the pick up time one day prior to the departure of your tour. Please check your email then. Please wait outside of your accommodation 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Arrive 20 minutes before the activity starts Look for "Bitan Daily Tours". Your guide will meet you next to the sign with excursions on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour languages that are guaranteed are Italian and English. Other preferences could be indicated but are not guaranteed, the local partner will do their best to fulfill your requests
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If the weather gets worse (heavy rain with thunder and lightning) after the tour has started, it will be canceled without a refund
- If travelers cannot drive the vehicle safely, the tour will be canceled, and no refund will be given
- Please be aware that our insurance covers only third parties; damages to the quad are not included and must be paid by the guest before returning to the meeting point; a credit card is mandatory. For peace of mind during your experience, we suggest buying hire insurance to protect yourself against collisions and accidental damages. Get insured now from €60. Please send a message to +39 3500146833 to get your quote.
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license (photos or pdf are not accepted), no refunds