Immerse yourself in the ancient world of the Mandingalbay Yidinji people on this cultural experience. Led by Traditional Owners, explore, discover and connect with significant cultural sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Mooz Gelato and Juice Bar. Look for the Mandingalbay Ancient Indigenous Tours sign in front of the shop. Your guide will be wearing a blue shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- High-heeled shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- The guided walk is on a rough surface with loose stones and sand
- Biting insects may be present, particularly during the summer/wet season